Portfolio of Ready Reference Pages, Volume IV
Compiled from Don Kramer's Nonprofit Issues®
Each issue of Nonprofit Issues includes a Ready Reference Page summarizing some aspect of the rules and regulations that control nonprofit activity.
Volume IV of the Portfolio is a compilation of 11 more Ready Reference Pages from Nonprofit Issues. Topics covered include:
- Mergers and Acquisitions Can Take Many Forms
- Mergers and Affiliations Require 'Due Diligence'
- Terminating Private Foundations May Be Tricky
- Group Exemption Can Ease Burden on Affiliates
- Charities Weigh Restructuring to Protect Assets
- Charity Fundraisers Raise Many Legal Issues
- Six Ways to Jump Start Your Planned Giving
- IRS Explains Common Mistakes on Form 990
- E-mail Policies Can Reduce Risks of Liability
- Private Operating Foundations Are Hybrids
- The Key Question: Whose Organization Is It?